NCBTMB is proud to introduce the first Reflexology Specialty Certificate Program. This program empowers practicing massage therapists and reflexologists across the country with a nationally-recognized Specialty Certificate to showcase advanced education and experience in this sector.
The Reflexology Specialty Exam covers the following topics:
- Reflexology Applications
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Reflex Locations
- Ethics and Professionalism
Eligibility requirements for the Reflexology Specialty Certificate include:
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of examination
- Passing score on the NCBTMB Specialty Exam
- Graduation from a formal massage therapy program AND completed a minimum of 36 CEs in Reflexology, OR
- Graduation from a legitimate, state-approved Reflexology program of 120 hours or more
The cost of the Reflexology Specialty Certificate Exam is $125. All fees are non-refundable.
The Reflexology Specialty Certificate Exam is administered through Prometric nationwide testing centers. Click here to locate a Prometric testing center near you.
Upon passing the Specialty Exam, therapists are provided a NCBTMB Specialty Certificate in Reflexology to present to key stakeholders, such as employers. The certificate arrives within 4-6 weeks following exam completion.
Please Note: Be sure to check with your local state board (and any state in which you wish to practice in) to verify legal practice requirements.